Information we collect and how we use it
- We may ask for your name, email address, and other personal information. We do this so that we can communicate with you about our products and services. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link in one of the emails we send you.
- When you use the Sumwise spreadsheet application, we may send one or more browser cookies to your computer, and our servers also collect certain information including:
- when you login and logout;
- when you open and save a model;
- when certain errors occur;
- your Internet Protocol address, browser type, and browser language; and
- the date and time of your action or request.
- We do this to help us understand how users are using our application and to assist us in making improvements.
- When you use the Sumwise spreadsheet application without an account, or without having logged in, then the above information is collected on an anonymous basis. However, certain features of the application are not available to anonymous users.
- When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our products and services.
We will not share your information with third parties outside Sumwise, except in the following limited circumstances:
- You give us express permission to do so;
- We are required to do so under applicable law; and
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, associated companies or trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of acquiring, processing, or storing information on our behalf. In these circumstances, the information collected by these third parties is governed by their privacy policies.